Write For Us
We appreciate your desire to contribute to Tower Smile and look forward to having you join our group of authors. Join our team as a Guest Post Author at Tower Smile if you’re interested and believe you can give our viewers much more valuable content.
What do you need to do to write for us?
Your interest in contributing to our site as a guest writer is highly valued. First, familiarize yourself with our guiding ideas, and only after that spend time researching and writing.
- An article needs to be well-written, both stylistically and grammatically.
- We don’t repost whole or significant parts of previously published articles, so your content must be unique.
- We have the right to eliminate your post from the Tower Smile blog if it or a part is posted on other websites. In this case, we want the internet to be free of duplicates.
- It’s important to understand that by writing for the Tower Smile blog, you have the chance to assist the hundreds of specialists that explore our website with their professional challenges by highlighting real issues and providing useful options. When you help our community, you can expect nothing but love and gratitude in return.
- We value our visitors’ time and don’t like to waste it, so please just submit content that will be of interest to them. Take a look at the most recent content so you can avoid covering the same topic twice.
- Your post needs to be relevant by concentrating on relevant subjects such as project management, team partnership, working from another location, being efficient, advertising, business, working environment, or design.
- Contributions to case studies, success stories, and articles backed by statistics are recommended and might even be awarded reward points.
- We do not publish articles that specify the obvious or provide a solution to rhetorical questions such as “Why computers are better at processing information than people” or “Does a marketing business need a website?”
- Do not get too promotional or aggressive; avoid discussing anything disrespectful or bad-mouthing competition.
By sticking to these guidelines, we hope to maintain the quality of our blog site and make things much more user-friendly for everybody.
Where should I submit a well-written article?
- You should email your submissions in Google Docs layout to [email protected] for review.
- You must include a brief author biography and headshot with your entry. We would greatly appreciate the addition of web links to your online profiles.
- Submit all pictures in .jpg format, and ensure they are 1600px wide by 1000px high. All pictures and graphics must be obtained legally (please provide the source).
Feel free to send us an e-mail with any post-related topic tips you might have before starting.